Pages

Saturday, 2 April 2016

Baby, You Are Worth It!

When I signed up as a Consultant with Close to my Heart in 2011, I really didn't know what to expect. Would it work for me? Where would I find customers? Did I have enough time to devote to it? 
Well, it does work for me, and I do have enough time to devote to it. I am still working on adding to my customer base, but the few customers I do have make it worthwhile! I can set my own hours and work as much (or little) as I want and I like that.

Close to my Heart is an awesome company! Our founder, Jeanette Lynton, is the sweetest, kindest, most inspirational lady you could ever hope to know! Her Executive Team is just as awesome, and make every Close to my Heart event, from local one day workshops up to our fantastic three day convention, fun, interesting, and educational. 

Why am I telling you all this? Because I want to share my love of Close to my Heart with you and April is the PERFECT month for you to join the Close to my Heart family! When you sign up this month, you will receive the beautiful New Consultant kit for the low price of $95 CAD. And what is in the New Consultant Kit you ask? Well, have a look...



  • Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1) 
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" × 6½" (Y1010, qty 1) 
  • My Acrylix® Block 1” × 3½" (Y1002, qty 1) 
  • My Acrylix® Block 2" × 2" (Y1003, qty 1) 
  • Non-Stick Microtip Scissors (Z1836, qty 1) 
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 1) 
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1) 
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 1) 
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1) 
  • Sponge (Z697, qty 1) 
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1 pack of 25) 
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Book (WC1161, qty 5) 
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 (WCS1163, qty 5) 
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1136, qty 1) 
  • Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1) 
  • Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1) 
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1144, qty 1) 
  • Artful Textiles—Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (W2034, qty 3) 
  • Gathering Invitations (W1129, qty 1 pack of 25) 
  • Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1 pack of 50)

All of those great supplies for only $95! It also includes $60 in Select Product Credit so you can buy more! 

And there is more! If you can submit $400 in personal sales in your first 30 days* as a consultant, you will also earn either a FREE Cricut collection or $118 in Select Product Credit! 

Have I got you interested? I will gladly help you sign up! Just go to my website and give me a call. I will answer your questions and help you through the sign up process. Hope we can chat soon!

*The 30 days starts 10 days after the New Consultant kit has shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment