Pages

Monday, 15 February 2016

Cardstock Creations

February Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our February blog hop where we are featuring cardstock. We hope you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers, whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn more about. By leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you. Now on to our hop!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle in Nova Scotia. If you came from Kirsten's blog, then you are in the right place! If you get lost along the way, just return to Michelle's blog for the full list of bloggers.


I love our cardstock! We have so many colours and they can be mixed and matched to make some beautiful combinations. The Fundamentals collections are awesome too because you not only have all of the colours, but you also have different designs on them! The Simply Fundamentals Workshop has five 2-page layouts that mix and match all of the colours in the Enchantment Fundamentals cardstock pack with its accompanying embellishments and assortment. When I first saw them, I wasn't too sure about the colour combos, but once I made the layouts, I LOVED them! The colours are awesome! I am going to do the workshop again with the Whimsy Fundamentals too!

I followed the workshop as it was set up for all of the layouts, but added my own touch to the last two because the instructions called embellishments that has been used on previous layouts. Also, I didn't have the Pomegranate Fundamentals cardstock for one layout as I had used it already in another project, so I used regular Pomegranate cardstock for the base pages and just sanded it a bit to add a touch of dimension. 

Here are my layouts:







That's it for this month. I hope you have enjoyed our hop and have seen some cardstock creations that have tweaked your creativity! I am the last hopper this month, but since it is a circular hop, you can return to Michelle in Nova Scotia and start all over again! 

We hope to see you in March when our theme will be Easter! That should be fun! 



3 comments:

  1. I guess I might have to create these layouts, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Jan,I love all the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! Love how you embellished each one.

    ReplyDelete