Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Scardey Cat Scrapbooking Workshop - Time to Change it Up!

I love the new Scaredy Cat paper and decided to try the Scrapbooking Workshop. It was after I had the two sheets of B&T paper cut that I found out the workshop required three pieces of the same pattern! That is when I realized it calls for out bulk paper (available to consultants only...sorry...) and not the paper pack as shown in the instructions. But I love the layout anyway. I changed it up a bit by using two sheets of Champagne cardstock as the base pages, a sheet of Black and a sheet of Thistle as called for in the instructions, and two sheets of the same pattern B&T for the rest. I followed the instructions and this is what I ended up with.

Then I thought, "Well, heck! I want to do a Christmas layout as well!" So I did! I cut the paper exactly the same way, but changed it up a bit when I placed the pieces on the paper. I LOVE it!! 


What do you think? As you can see, I used our new triangle border punch on the journalling piece. I used two sheets of Champagne cardstock for the bases, two sheets of the Yuletide Carol B&T, a sheet of Ruby and a sheet of New England Ivy cardstock The stamp set is Noel (C1598) and the embellishments are from the Yuletide Carol Assortment (Z3007). I also used the new Bling Gems Gold Assortment to add a little pizzazz. The ribbon is the retired Ruby Chevron Ribbon (Z1846). I did a little colouring with our new ShinHan Twin Touch markers too! 

Please leave a comment. I always like to get your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. Love these awesome layouts!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are gorgeous Janet!! I love your concept with the same cuts just different placement!

    ReplyDelete