Pages

Monday, 21 July 2014

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! August Use Your Stash Bloghop

We are all about recycling in our house. We recycle paper, plastic, tin cans, milk jugs...you name it! So this project was not so difficult. I hope you like this month's project!
If you got here from Shirley's blog, then you are on the right track, but if you get lost along the way, just return to Joy's blog where you will find the complete list of hoppers!

For my part in this hop, I used the box one of my new border punches arrived in and made it into a small box for Christmas gift tags (yet to be made).

I used the Pear and Partridge B&T, as well as Ruby and New England Ivy cardstock. Gold Shimmer Trim on the edges hides the box not covered by the paper. I used the new Merry, Merry Holiday stamp set (C1591) for the wreath and sentiment, which are both popped up with foam tape. 

The bow on the top is just a leftover piece of Ruby cardstock that I folded and made into a small bow. 


The cute presents are from a long retired Dimensional Elements called In Colour - Holiday that I found in my stash.  

I felt the wreath needed a bit of bling so I added some red gems from the Red and Purple Sparkles (retired). The lid is held closed with two Hook & Loop Dots (Z1805).


That's it for me this month! Next is Sheila so hop on over to see what beautiful artwork she has in store!

If you are interested of the amazing products you see in this hop, please talk to your local Close to my Heart consultant!


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, why did I not save my boxes! This is great, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought?! What a beautiful transformation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea to save and decorate the punch box!

    ReplyDelete