Pages

Friday, 15 November 2013

Sparkle & Shine for Christmas!

Welcome to the Cross Canada Blog Hop for November. This month, we are showcasing our beautiful Sparkle & Shine collection. The beautiful colours will be sure to get you in the Christmas spirit!

If you arrived here from Ashley's blog, then you are on the right track. But not to worry! If you get lost along the way, just return to Michelle in Nova Scotia for the full list. While you are hopping, please leave comments. We love to see what you have to say about our creations!

For my contribution this month, I have decided to make a set of center step cards. I love how they are so dimensional! My cards use White Daisy cardstock as the base, with Ruby on the sides and bottom. I like the strip of Silver Glitter Tape along the bottom too! The Candy Stripe paper is from the Sparkle and Shine pack, and the large ornament and overlay are cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge using Sparkle & Shine (the red brocade looking paper) and White Daisy cardstock, then popped up with Foam Tape. The overlay on the ornament needed some bling so I added dots of Silver Glitz Glitter Gel. The sentiment is stamped with Slate and Topiary Pigment Inks on White Daisy and I added three little red sparkle gems as the holly berries. Also popped up with Foam Tape. This is one of my favourite cards! I love the colours and the bling and everything about it.





I hope you enjoyed this little taste of Christmas as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you! Now hop on over to Famida's blog for some more Sparkle & Shine inspiration. Remember, if you get lost along the way, just hop on over to Michelle's blog for the complete list of hoppers!

Please visit my website at janmccormick.ctmh.com for more information about the products used in this month's hop. The Sparkle & Shine paper looks so much better in person than it does in the book!

11 comments:

  1. Great card design, super fun. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love all of the dimentions and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, lovely, lovely....I love the bling on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The ornament is so dimensional and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - love the snowflake and silver glitter trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! All the little details are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS! Clean and simple look with more sophisticated format. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS! Clean and simple look with a more sophisticated format. Nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS! Clean and simple look with a more sophisticated format. Nice combo!

    ReplyDelete