Pages

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Cricut Artbooking Mini-Album

I love my Cricut!! And I love that Close to my Heart now has THREE Cricut cartridges!! The newest, Artbooking, will be available to order August 1, and like the other cartridges, it comes with three stamp sets and three sets of chipboard elements that complement some of the 700 images! Yes, I said 700 images!! And what a selection! Michelle Bowley posted an awesome video showing the pages in the accompanying book to give an idea of what you can cut!

One of the things we made at convention this year in Disney World was a cute little mini-album. All of the pieces (except the chipboard) were cut with the new Artbooking cartridge! Even the pages of the album themselves! We can now cut overlays - background designs to complement layouts, cards or decor items. We used a few in the album and they are fantastic!




This album was so much fun to make! It has pockets for adding bits and pieces, spaces for photos and journalling, and just a whole pile of cuteness! 


Two pages use the new overlay elements from the Artbooking cartridge. The one above has a honeycomb overlay and the one below uses an arrow overlay. The overlays can be cut up to 11"X11" to cover a layout page, or as small as shown for use on cards or decor items!


If you would like to create your own mini album or as a gift for someone else, please go to my webpage and send me a message to sign up for my class on September 14. Deadline to sign up is August 27 and cost is $20 payable by cash or credit card. 

I look forward to helping you create this cute little album!

No comments:

Post a Comment