Pages

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Hostess of the Month Club

Hi everyone. I am starting a Hostess of the Month Club for online orders. To qualify for the drawing to be held on June 1, all you need to do is go to my Close to my Heart website, click on the "May Mystery Hostess" Join button, and place an order totalling at least $25 (before tax and shipping). Receive an entry into the draw for every $25 in product that you order! You must JOIN the "May Mystery Hostess" gathering to qualify for the drawing.

Need help deciding what to order?
  • View the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book online.
  • Check out our While Supplies Last section.
  • Order a Workshop on the Go Kit for scrapbooking, card making or home decor.
  • Get your hands on the Cricut Art Philosophy or Artiste Collection.
  • Are you a digital scrapbooker or interested in trying it? Try a Studio J 5-Pack.
Need more help putting together an order? Contact me by email.

Thank you for doing business with me! Have a wonderful day and make it from your heart with Close to my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment