Pages

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Use Your Stash - Waterfalls

When I think of a waterfall, my first thought is Niagara Falls. I have never seen it in person, but it is on my bucket list! The waterfalls this month are just as gorgeous, but not nearly as wet! 

If you came from Tabitha's blog, you are on the right path, but if you get lost, just return to   Joy's blog and start again! And please leave your comments! We love to get your feedback, whether it is about the technique or paper or design or something else.


Here is my contribution this month. I have never done a waterfall card before so this was a great chance to learn the technique. This is actually the card I sent Jeanette for her birthday. I hope she enjoyed it!


Materials used:
Claire Paper Pack
White Daisy cardstock
Pair a Phrase Stamp (discontinued)
Alcohol and Dye markers
Prisma Glitter
Glitter Glue - Silver and Bronze
Silver Bigger Brads and one Bitty Brad
Outdoor Denim ribbon
Sunset and Outdoor Denim Dye inks

If you would like to purchase any of these or other supplies, or to learn how to make your own waterfall card, please visit my website at http://janmccormick.ctmh.com. 

Now hop on over to Rachel's blog for another beautiful waterfall!

FUNDRAISER ALERT! Michelle Stewart, a CTMH consultant in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is holding an online auction fundraiser to help Operation Smile. Please have a look at the beautiful artwork she and other consultants are auctioning off for this great cause.

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! Janet, great job with the waterfall technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I would love to see the tabs as you pull them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is only my favorite paperpack from the book and I love what you have done with it! Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love to see the tabs, love the paper its a very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful coloring, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the color and nice card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind comments everyone. I would love to post pictures of the card with the waterfall opening, but the card was mailed shortly after I posted this. I am making more to swap at convention and will post a pic (or two) once they are done.

    ReplyDelete