Pages

Monday, 4 March 2013

Linky Party - Anything Goes

I have never taken part in a linky before so this was really cool! I like that the theme is Anything Goes because it let me really think about what I wanted to do. We were invited to a birthday this weekend for a friend of ours so I decided to make a birthday card! I also wanted to use the Buzz & Bumble paper and this is what I came up with.




I distressed all of the paper and stamped the words and the bee with Cocoa, and the bee path with Whisper. Bumble bees do have a rather erratic flight path, so I decided to do the lettering the same. After I had taken the pictures, I added three of the brown sparkles from the Buss & Bumble WOTG to the Sunset zipstrip piece to add a little bling.

This card was so much fun to make! I hope you like it! Please leave me a comment as I love to read them!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card. Those papers and banners are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party.Hope you continue to play along!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's. Just signed up as your newest follower. Would love for you to visit/follow me :)


    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, I went to your blog and I am now following you! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Adorable Card. Love the lettering inside - I far too often neglect my insides! LOL!

    ReplyDelete