Pages

Friday, 15 March 2013

Cross Canada Blog Hop - March

Hi and welcome to my contribution to the Cross Canada Blog Hop for March. You should be coming from Terry-Ann's blog, but if you are lost, you can find the list and get back on track at Michelle's blog.

I love this new display tray and wanted to highlight pictures from Dallas last July with the new Chantilly paper as well as some from the Stella pack. I think it turned out pretty good.

 If you were at convention last summer you will recognize the stamps set! It is the Stars Shine Bright set we received at the banquet!
 I added some bling to the hat and the spur on the boots, and used rock and roll stamping on the boots. I inked them with Goldrush dye ink first and then rolled them in the Cocoa dye ink. I love how it looks! The hat is stamped in Cocoa dye ink, and he sentiment is stamped in Black pigment ink on Slate cardstock.

 I didn`t want the star to be plain so I used five different colours of pigment ink and had some fun! The colours are Sunset, Goldrush, Honey, Ruby and Barn Red. The brad is perfect for it!
 You can see the little sparkle on the spur. It is the middle shade in the Brown and Tan set. I also added one to the hat on the left. Love bling!!!!


Materials used:
My Creations Hinged Display Tray
Chantilly and Stella papers
Slate and Colonial White cardstock
Stars Shine Bright stamp set
Cocoa and Goldrush dye inks
Ruby, Barn Red, Honey, Goldrush, Sunset and Black pigment inks
Sparkles Assortment Brown and Tan



Now hop on over to Chantal's blog for another beautiful project!

If you would like information about Close to my Heart products, on how to become a Close to my Heart Independent Consultant, or to book a home gathering, please visit my website at http://janmccormick.ctmh.com.

7 comments:

  1. How fun! I love love your star!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, it was worth the wait. It turned out really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee Haw! Looks like you had a great time at Convention in Dallas. Super fun project, I really like how the cowboy boots turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like it turned out pretty good to me. I too, love your star and how you "blinged" it up. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job Jan. I just love the embellishments and colours.

    ReplyDelete