Pages

Monday, 11 February 2013

Valentine cards by the (half) dozen!

Valentine's Day. Chocolate, cards, flowers, jewellry. But mostly cards. My crafty ladies at work made six cute little 3"X3" cards last week using the new Close to my Heart Chantilly paper pack and our new Pink Glitter Gems. For mine, I used the flip side of the main floral Chantilly paper, Colonial White cardstock for the base and to stamp the hearts and the sentiment, and the pink Glitter Gems to add some sparkle.


The hearts are stamped with Ruby, Cranberry and Hollyhock pigment inks, and the sentiment is stamped with Slate pigment ink. The hearts and sentiment were then cut out by hand (I found out after they were all cut out that the hearts can be cut with the Cricut).


Here are some made by one of my ladies. I love the one with the scalloped edge! I showed her how to use our corner rounder to do this and she loved it!


I hope you like these little cards! I love this paper and have found a lot of other uses for it! If you would like to order the Chantilly paper pack for yourself, please visit my website at http://janmccormick.ctmh.com or leave a comment with your email address. I will get back to you!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment