Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Use Your Stash Blog Hop - Stickease and More!

Hi, and welcome to my little part of the Use Your Stash Blog Hop for February! If you are coming from Rachel's blog, then you are on the right track, but if you get lost, return to Judy's blog where there is a list of all of the bloggers.

This month's theme required us to use My Stickease or Rub Ons in some fashion, so I decided to create a rather feminine journal. I used the Close to my Heart My Creations Canvas Journal and La Belle Vie My Stickease. I added dimension by layering and bending some of the My Stickease, and adding rolled up glue dots under the wing of the butterfly on the left to help keep it from flattening out. I wasn't sure I liked it originally, but I do now that I have had time to think on it. But now I don't want to use it and mess it up! ;-)








Now hop on over to Joy's blog for some more inspiration with her beautiful project!


If you would like information about Close to my Heart products, on how to become a Close to my Heart Independent Consultant, or to book a home gathering, please visit my website at http://janmccormick.ctmh.com.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the stickease on our canvas journal.

    ReplyDelete