Pages

Friday, 14 December 2012

Such sorrow when we should be rejoicing

Christmas music playing in stores. Christmas shows on TV. Christmas decoration everywhere. And bloodshed in Connecticut. Such a sad, sad day for everyone.

At a time of the year when we should be rejoicing, someone with some sort of vendetta walks into an elementary school and opens fire on whoever gets in his way, 18 of them small children. What on earth would make someone shoot little kids!? I am absolutely appalled and heartbroken for the families of the kids and other people involved!

I just can't fathom this. I think of my family - grown kids and step-kids, grandkids, neices, nephews, siblings, mom - and can't imagine something like this happening to any of them. My heart goes out to the families of the victims. The gutless murderer who did this deserves to spend the rest of eternity in pergatory.

So, so, so terribly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment