Pages

Monday, 3 December 2012

Christmas Cards and More!

When I saw the Pear & Partridge Card workshop, I HAD to have it! The cards looked gorgeous! Saturday seemed like a great day to start making them while I had a table at a local vendor fair.

It took a while to get the paper all cut out, between answering questions and helping the curious and crafty with make and takes. Once it was cut and numbered (and yes, I did number one set on the wrong side. <sigh> Thank heaven for erasers!), and I was home where there were no disturbances, I was finally able to start putting it all together.

I am not one to follow directions as many of my family and friends know from experience, so I changed the card layouts to suit ME! Okay. I did follow the instructions in the Workshop on the Go for SOME of the cards. Here are my take on the Pear and Partridge Card Workshop on the Go kit:


Card #2







I love how these turned out! Now I wish I had a second workshop kit so I could make some more! Oh well. I have TONS of paper so I can still make a pile of my own design for my buds at work!

Time to start thinking of out Cubicle Decorating Contest here at work. Hmmm... What to do this year...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet~
    What a treat!!!! TY for snooping around my blog:):):) Love snoopers. Girl your cards are gorgeous!!!! Awesome blog you have here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! I love making cards but find that since I discovered cards, I rarely do any scrapbooking! LOL! I will have to get back into it in the New Year!

      Delete