Pages

Monday, 5 November 2012

Partridge in a Pear Tree, or Pear & Partridge in a Tree?

When I saw the Pear & Partridge Card workshop, I HAD to have it! The cards looked gorgeous! Saturday seemed like a great day to start making them while I had a table at a local vendor fair.

It took a while to get the paper all cut out, between answering questions and helping the curious and crafty with make and takes. Once it was cut and numbered (and yes, I did number one set on the wrong side. <sigh> Thank heaven for erasers!), and I was home where there were no disturbances, I was finally able to start putting it all together.

I am not one to follow directions as many of my family and friends know from experience, so I changed the card layouts to suit ME! Okay. I did follow the instructions for SOME of the cards. Here are my take on the workshop on the go kit:


Card #2



I added some of our glitter tape to one and sanded the edges of another.

Card #3


Glitter tape again. Love that stuff!


Card #1 - The one on the right is according to the WOTG.


Card #1 again and glitter tape again too! Also stamped one Merry Christmas in Cranberry on the card on the left (I did two cards like this.)
 
I hope you like my take on the cards. I had fun changing them up to be my own.
The Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop on the Go has everything you need to make these 15 beautiful Christmas cards in three designs. If you live in the Edmonton or St. Albert, Alberta areas, join me on December 8 for an all-day workshop so you can make these cards for your family and friends! Call me and pay for your kit ($31.45 = $29.95 +GST) by November 15 to reserve your seat! A workshop fee of $5 paid at the workshop includes lunch, snacks, and drinks, as well as a ton of fun and friendship! And of course there will be a door prize or two! Maybe three...

There are still three seats left for the Christmas card workshop on December 8! Call me and pay for your kit by November 15 to reserve your seat! Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment