Pages

Saturday, 22 September 2012

It's Workshop Time!!

Now that Fall is upon us and it is starting to get too chilly outside to do much, it is time to start thinking about getting caught up with the scrapping!

I know, I know. You don't have time at home to sit and work on paper crafts. There are kids, hubby, pets, and a ton of other stuff that HAS to be done because you are home. But guess what? It will still be there tomorrow if you take a much needed day for yourself today! Better yet, delegate!! I LOVE that word! Tell the family you are taking a ME Day and that A will be in charge of XYZ, B is responsible for ABC, etc. It is amazing how much gets done without you!

So to honour OURSELVES and let the rest of the family have some responsibility for a day (or two...), I have created a few Saturday workshops for your crafting pleasure! Each workshop will be from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and includes lunch, snacks and beverages. I will also have a few door prize draws! And if you bring a friend to help you or who purchases their own kit, you will get an extra entry into the draw for the BIG prize! I'm keeping that one secret for now!

  • Payment or order by cash or credit card is due at least two weeks in advance to save your spot.
  • Each workshop will cost $35.00 and include all supplies, lunch, snacks and drinks!
  • The workshops can be ordered through my website or through me. If you order by yourself through my website, the cost of the workshop itself ($5) can be paid at the time of the workshop. I will have orders set up in the bottom right of the page - just pick the one you want and make your order.
Saturday, November 24 - Christmas Advent Calendar. This beautiful Advent Calendar could be used for so many other things! Although the calendar in the Idea Book is beautiful, I am changing it up some to make the workshop less expensive for YOU! We will still use the My Creations Cubby, but I am making my own kit making this workshop only $35! Deadline for ordering - November 1.

Saturday,  December 8 - Christmas Cards! Close to my Heart has made it so easy this year by offering a gorgeous Christmas Card Workshop on the Go! It is shown on page 66 of the Idea Book and includes everything you need to make 15 beautiful Christmas Cards! I love this kit and can hardly wait to get my hands on it! Deadline to order - because this is likely to be popular, November 10.

REMEMBER - order early to make sure you get the kit you need! Order through me personally by cash or credit card, or online at http://janmccormick.ctmh.com by credit card.

I am really looking forward to these workshops! And I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment