Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Convention Projects Galore!

Now that I have my convention project done (well, almost. The scroll isn't finished) here are the instructions for those of you who were not able to make it to convention. A couple things you need to know:
  • The mini-album pages are a dimensional elements sheet that comes with the Cricut Artiste cartridge and the cartridge is used to cut the corresponding paper. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cartridge!
  • Where it says "Convention STamp Set", this is the set we all received at the banquet. If you know someone who can lend it to you or is willig to sell it, you will be able to finish these pages. Otherwise use another stamp set that is similar or change the look altogether!
The projects are found at Convention 2012 Projects. I hope this link works for everyone! It is in Google Docs. If there are problems, please let me know!

Enjoy the projects!

2 comments:

  1. well, the link took me to "my" google docs. not yours, so I guess it sorta works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see your blog! You are very detailed, and I'm glad! I had forgotten about the center point on my cricut. Now just as soon as I get my lost cartridge back, I will try it on a card. Grrr...I think I'm going to end up having to buy another! Again, Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete