Pages

Monday, 28 May 2012

Card Swapping at Convention

Several ladies who are attending convention for the first time have been asking about cards to swap. I took photos of some of mine last year as well as all of the ones I received from others, and here they are!

The first three are my first attempts at card making. They turned out pretty good!





These below are some of the ones I received in trade for all of mine (only have pics of the three above).











I will post pics of some of the cards I am taking with me this year later. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. What fun! Do you include personal info on the cards or simply leave them blank?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie. Some cards I leave blank so the person can add their own message, but others I add a sentiment to the inside. I always include my business card as well, and if I have time, the recipe.

    ReplyDelete