Pages

Friday, 23 March 2012

Yeehaw! My Postcard Contest Entry is Done!

When I received the little Stars Shine Bright postcard, I was going to throw it in the recycling. I then thought it would be a great addition to my Convention pages when I scrapped them after convention so I put it away for safe keeping. Then when we got the notice about the Postcard Contest, I was REALLY glad I had kept it!

I have never entered a scrapbook contest before, but decided I am entering this one! Here is my entry. Please let me know what you think.


I used the Stella paper pack, as well as White Daisy, Desert Sand, Cocoa and Lagoon cardstock. The inks are Cocoa, Sunny Yellow and Sunset, and I included various sizes of Sparkles. The brads are Pewter. The stamp set is Lovely Buckles (discontinued);  the buckle is heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder, which is no longer in the Idea Book, and I added a Sparkle to the middle of the star on the buckle.


I asked Corp about adding pictures as I want the pics to be from convention, and was told pictures weren't necessary. I did a bit of journaling to show where it will go when I finish it off.


Here's the two page spread in all its glory! Now on to making cards for swapping at convention!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's fabulous! This is exactly what I was going to do with my post card too. Since this is my first convention I knew I wanted pics and to do a page for my album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great. love the colors. thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete