Pages

Thursday, 15 March 2012

New Website and Newsletter! Thanks Corp!

The wonderful folks at Close to my Heart Corporate office have finally launched out new websites and newsletter and they are awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the hard work in getting these done for us! Now I can concentrate on adding to my blog and not agonizing over next month's newsletter, or worrying that my website is not resulting in orders.

If you have not seen the new website yet, please check it out at http://worksofheart.myctmh.com/. It is really beautiful and SO much easier to get around in. Check out the While Supplies Last in the Shop section for some fantastic deals on discontinued items. There may be something in there that you have been looking for!

If you would like to book a Home Gathering, I am available most evenings as well as Saturday and Sunday afternoons. So give me a call or send an email and we can set up your Gathering in the comfort of your home! I will bring a project so everyone can try some of our great products and see first hand the quality of our paper.

And think of the Hostess Rewards that could be yours! All you need is $150 in sales for the Gathering to start collecting FREE Close to my Heart select product! That's only $15 per person if you have 10 people attend! So easy to do!

I look forward to chatting with you to book your Home Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment