Pages

Thursday, 9 February 2012

Time for some catch-up!

I just had a look at the date of my last post and realize I have REALLY fallen off the grid! Time to get back on! So time for some catch-up...

I really want the incentive cruise in 2013, so I have been pushing to get out there and advertise Close to my Heart and myself more. If anyone reading this is in the St. Albert, Alberta area and would like me to come to your home (or business!) to spend an hour to an hour and a half showcasing some of the Close to my Heart product line and letting you actually TRY the product by making a small project, leave me a comment here or go to my website at http://worksofheart.myctmh.com and send me an email. I have a great thank you gift for anyone who holds a booking! AND you get free Hostess Rewards as well! I don't know about you but I REALLY like free! You can also get the February Stamp of the Month, Thoughtful Tidings, for only $5 with a purchase of only $50!

February Stamp of the Month - Thoughtful Tidings

Also this month, we are offering the Five for Free Studio J campaign! When you purchase one Studio J 5-pack, you receive a second one FREE! There's that word again! So leave a comment or go to my website and email me. I would love to tell you how you can get started (or continue) using Studio J!

Five for FREE!!

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment