Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome to my Works of Heart blog! This is my first blog here but it won't be the last! I will use this site to display scrapbook layouts and cards, explain techniques used, and just chat. There is also a link to my CTMH website where you can order Close To My Heart paper, stamps, and accessories online.

When you are on my site, look for the link to Studio J. This fantastic software allows you to create beautiful layouts online and then order the pages. They are printed and sent to you so that you can add embellishments and then store them in your album!

I love the Close To My Heart My Accrylix stamps! Because they are clear, it is so easy to see where you are placing the stamp on the paper. Have a look at the current Idea Book to see the latest stamps!

That's it for now. I am keeping this one short and sweet. Until next time, remember that life is just a photo waiting to be taken and a scrapbook waiting to be filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment