Pages

Monday, 30 November 2009

Where'd the Sun Go?

I am looking out the little slit of window I can see from my desk and can't help thinking how gloomy it looks outside. The sky is grey and heavy, and all I can think of is that I would really rather be on a warm beach somewhere. The Carribbean for example. Aruba, Jamaica, Cuba, Cozumel - any or all of these would suit me fine! Just do some hopping from resort to resort for the next several months until it warms up here again. As long as someone else pays for it, I am SO there!! Anyone out there who would take on the payments? Anyone??

There are days when I think a sugar daddy would be a great idea. Some good looking, generous, intelligent, happy, compasionate man who can hold a good conversation without telling me what I have been doing wrong and how I can correct it. Passionate would be good too, but totally optional. I don't necesarrily want someone who wants to make out all the time. Just someone who wants to spend his money on me. Is that REALLY too much to ask? I don't think so. I am married, after all, so hanky panky is just not part of the equation right now.

Christmas on a tropical island would be wonderful. Palm trees instead of fir trees, sand instead of snow, fish instead of turkey. I am so there!!! Yes, I do enjoy turkey and all the trimmings but if I had to give it up for the sun and surf, I would gladly do it! I can decorate a small palm tree and make it just as pretty as a Balsam Fir. Sand is much nicer to dig your toes into and lie on than snow, which tends to give frost bite when bare body parts stay in it too long.

So give me an island in the tropics and I will be very happy. I just need someone else's bank account to pay for it. Let me know if you fnd someone willing to help me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment